Is a 755-mono possible to build

Hi,

I need a TP with math-co and a mono screen. Since Tp750-mono is discontinued
IBM requires it's customers be more innovative. Actually I want both a
755-mono and a 360Cs (two separate units). Can I (i.e. IBM service) switch
the displays of a 360-mono and a 755Cs?. I think the wideo drivers are
identical for both color and mono models- how about between 360 and 755
series?. As aresult I would get a 360Cs and a 755-mono. Is anyone on the net
familiar with the low level hardware  of the TPs?. First, I wan't to know if
this is technically possible. Second, I must find someone to do the work so
that warranty is not affected)

My option is to buy a 360Cs and a 360-mono(instead of the 755-mono) and must
suffice w/o math-co. Besides, IBM will loose the price difference of the
combinations.
Antti Kilpinen, Ph.D (Chem.Eng.)
Research Fellow
Institute for Advanced Management Systems Research
Abo Akademi University, DataCity
FIN-20520 Turku