Re: Portable Printer

>>Anyone have any recommendations on portable printing?
>I noticed IBM has a printer similar to the Citizen....anyone have one?

Last year when I was travelling a lot I just used my FAX modem for
printing. Every hotel I stayed in had a FAX machine and the software
that came with the MegaHertz modem let me configure it as a printer
in windows. So when ever I needed to print something out I would just
fax it to myself at the front desk. They would take it off the fax
and bring it up to my room. Quite convienient.

--Chuck