From: Ken Inoue <kensan@vnet.ibm.com>
Tue, 26 Apr 94 13:09:53 JST
To: John Kim <jokim@jarthur.cs.hmc.edu>
Subject: Who at IBM is in charge of TP750 stuff?

John,
My apologies for the delay in responding to you. I have been waiting for
news on the IBM Internet FTP site.

To cut a long story short, we (ThinkPad development) can authorize the
FTP site coordinator to make the drivers package available to public,
*IF* she/he agrees. The Watson FTP site coordinator hasn't returned our
calls... if you know her/his Internet ID you may want to try alerting
the coordinator to the situation.