Re: Docking station

> Another alternative is a PCMCIA SCSI interface to an external CD-ROM for
> something like a third of the price of the docking station CD-ROM combo.

But be careful what you are doing. I tried to connect an external (Sony)
SCSI CD-ROM to the (original IBM) docking station and didn't succeed in
using it under DOS/Windows. Although the hardware works well - I tried
the SCSI diagnostic and could read a CD - the DOS driver comming with the
docking station didn't work with the Sony drive. Same combination is fine
with SCO-UNIX btw....
---
Klaus Eckhoff, Dr. Materna GmbH, D-44141 Dortmund, Germany, ke@Materna.DE