My brightness has been fixed.

Ok, I've fixed my machines brightness problem,  Onset by the use of PS2 Br

I fixed it by taking out 16MB RAM card and putting it back in.

I did this because I thought my memory was bad after the system diagnostics
seemd to get stuck in memory test.  It was just taking a long time!  Lucky for
me!

castles@usceast.cs.scarolina.edu

Now I have to decide if I want to try the brightness control again.  It was
very nice to have a bright screen without the batter plugged in...