Still on batteries...

Hi all,

After I turn my computer off at night with 97/99% battery and before I switch
it on in the morning or next night with 88/93% I lose about 10% a night.

What should I do in the morning, discharge the battery completely and charge
it again or just keep using from the power supply.  I heard once the battery
is a bit discharged, you should empty it before charging it again.  Is a 10%
loss a night reasonable or you think there's a problem with the battery ?

On another question, is anyone doing anything to get the updated drivers disks
on a ftp site ?

Greetings,
Sergio Terenas