record-updator -> record-modifier

I would like to request those of you who have implemented the record
proposal (make-record-type, record-constructor, etc.) to rename
record-updator to record-modifier.

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 91 11:48:42 -0500
From: jar@cs.cornell.edu (Jonathan Rees)
To: ... various people ...
Subject: record-updator -> record-modifier

For those of you who have implemented my record proposal: in my
versions I have taken John Ramsdell's suggestion and renamed
"record-updator" (or is it updater?) to "record-modifier".  I think
it's better because it uses an English word and is harder to misspell.

If I hear mumblings of assent from y'all, I'll try to reach more of
the implementors (ers?) of this interface with this amendment (via
rrrs-authors and/or scheme lists).