List of attendees (tentative)

The following people have told me that they are coming to the RRRS meeting
on Sunday before LFP:

David H Bartley
Alan Bawden
Will Clinger
Jeff Dalton
Olivier DANVY
Ken Dickey
Dan Friedman
Dick Gabriel
Chris Hanson
Morry Katz
David Kranz
Eric Ost
Jim Philbin
Uwe Pleban
Guillermo J Rozas
Mitchell Wand

I assume that Hal Abelson (chair) and Jonathan Rees (editor) are coming
also, for a total of eighteen people so far.  If you intend to attend but
your name is not on this list, please let me know.

Please let me know also if your name is on this list but I've gotten your
electronic mailing address wrong.  (If you're on the rrrs-authors mailing
list, you should receive two copies of this message.)

Peace, Will