Bmg, by request: see what's New at Friendster

Title: Friendster E-mail Newsletter
Hello Bmg, 12/14/04
It's that time of the year again -- holiday parties, winter vacations and a great time to connect with friends. We've been busy building a better site for you to make connecting with friends that much easier. So, stop by and see what's new at Friendster.

2004 has been a big year for us! We've grown to over 13 million members and have launched a number of new features. We have even more coming soon in 2005!

--Happy Holidays from your friends at Friendster.
You registered with Friendster using <bmg@graphics.lcs.mit.edu>
Forgot your password?

Never Forget a BIRTHDAY Again!
Now it's easy to remember birthdays! You'll see a birthday cake appear below photos of your friends with upcoming birthdays on your homepage. Scroll over the cake to view their birthday. Check to see who has a birthday coming up.
Take the new Friendster TOUR!
Take the tour and learn how easy it is to connect with friends and to expand your social life on Friendster.
Add CAPTIONS to your photos!
You asked for it and we answered! Add captions to all your photos on Friendster!
Inviting your friends just got EASIER!
We've made it even easier to invite your friends to join your Friendster network. Now, you can save time by automatically importing your friends' email addresses if you use Yahoo! Mail or Messenger, Hotmail, Outlook, or MSN Mail or Messenger. You will also be able to quickly see which of your friends are already in Friendster and add them to your network. Invite more friends today.
Search for friends by HOMETOWN and COLLEGE!
Now you can search for friends by hometown and college! Find friends you grew up with and friends you went to school with now.

* Don't forget to add your own hometown and college info so your friends can find you!

Copyright 2002-2004 Friendster, Inc. All rights reserved. Patent Pending.

Friendster, Inc., 415 N. Mary Ave., Suite 112-280, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA

How did I get this newsletter?
You have received this email based on your Friendster email preferences. If you do not wish to receive future Friendster newsletters, please click this link to unsubscribe. Your Account Settings will be updated and you will no longer receive Friendster member update newsletters.