Bmg, by request: see what's New at Friendster

Title: Friendster E-mail Newsletter
Hello Bmg,
Thanks to you and your friends, Friendster is the largest social networking site in the world with over 12 million members. Thank you! This means you'll find even more of your friends at Friendster.

We heard your feedback loud and clear and have worked hard to make Friendster better. We're sorry if you've experienced problems with the site in the past. We've improved our technology to ensure that our site can keep up with our incredible growth. Today, the Friendster site is much faster!

We also appreciate all your great suggestions; as a result, we've made many improvements and launched several new features. Check out what's new on Friendster and what's new with your friends.

--Your friends at Friendster, the safe and fun place to organize your social life!
You registered with Friendster using <bmg@graphics.lcs.mit.edu>
Forgot your password?

Find MORE friends faster!
If you haven't visited in a while, many of your friends have probably signed up for Friendster. It's fast and easy to find them with User Search.
Inviting your friends just got EASIER!
We've made it even easier to invite your friends to join your Friendster network. Now, you can save time by automatically importing your friends' email addresses if you use Outlook, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Messenger, MSN Mail, or MSN Messenger. You will also be able to quickly see which of your friends are already in Friendster and add them to your friends network. Invite more friends today.
Make FREE phone calls with Friendster Phone!
With Friendster Phone, you can now call your friends for FREE from any computer. Get a Free Friendster Phone with free voicemails, caller ID, and conference calls.
Add your college info and find your college friends!
Now you can add your college, graduation year and major to your profile. Search by college and year to find out what your old college friends are up to. Add your college info today.
Go INSIDE the hottest TV show and learn more about The Apprentice!
All 18 of the Apprentice candidates have their profiles on Friendster. See who they are and what they have to say. You can even sign up as a fan of your favorite candidate and receive weekly bulletins. Get to know them better today.
NEW Friendster Web Search lets you explore the web with your friends!
Now, you can search the web with your friends with Friendster Web Search. It's just like Yahoo or Google search, but better. We rank the results in order of what you and your friends find most relevant. Try Friendster Search Today.
You have received this email based on your Friendster email preferences. If you do not wish to receive
future Frendster newsletters, please click this link to unsubscribe. Your Account Settings will be updated and
you will no longer receive Friendster member update newsletters.

Friendster, Inc.
415 N. Mary Ave., Suite 112-280
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service

Copyright (c) 2002-2004 Friendster, Inc. All rights reserved. Patent Pending.