Kind Request !

Hey,

I got your email address on the Web (see attachment_01). And I thought that you
could provide me with some understanding towards deciphering and countering a
similar Internet Virus/Spam attack (see attachment_02).

I specifically would like to know whether:

1) you are familiar with this kind of SPAM/Virus. And if so if you can provide
me with some details.
2) Based on 1-above, what is the best way to combat this type of attack?
3) How do you trace the originator?

4) Further, I wonder whether you have insights about a related attack
(attachment_03, wherefore, the attacker assumed my identity to route messages to
others.

Best regards and bye for now.
Paul.