adjacency info

hi all,

i am writing to say that i still have problems outputting the adjacency information for patrick: i have a problem with breaking patches that contain other patches into separate pieces, and i am afraid i won't be able to finish it before i have to go to the airport today. i'm terribly sorry, and i will do my best to finish this stuff as soon as i arrive home.

i'll be back on january 9, and will continue work throughout iap. you can contact me in ukraine just by writing to may mit email address; i'll check my mailbox regularly.

have good holidays and, again, sorry for any inconvenience,
vitalik

Take advantage of our best MSN Dial-up offer of the year — six months @$9.95/month. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup