[Fwd: RE: meeting with MIT DOF, 12 dec 2003]

fyi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: meeting with MIT DOF, 12 dec 2003
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:43:29 -0500
From: Greg Knight <GKnight@PLANT.MIT.EDU>
To: "'Seth Teller'" <teller@csail.mit.edu>, Michael Craig
<mic@graphics.csail.mit.edu>
CC: Greg Knight <gknight@mit.edu>, Michael Parkin <mparkin@PLANT.MIT.EDU>

Seth et all,

I've reposted the latest basemap in both dwg and dxf formats at:

http://floorplans.mit.edu/campusmap

I'm in the process of reposting all the floorplans in dxf format to:

http://floorplans.mit.edu/dxf

These will be here later today when the script finishes executing.  |
NOTE: The filenaming convention has been changed slightly.  We are now
using an underscore "_" rather than a dot "." to deliniate between
building and floor.  The complete floorplan filenaming convention is as
follows:  <building>_<floor>.dxf

Talk to you soon,

Greg