Re: Scheme pre-R6RS Workshop at ICFP - What is the Point?

   Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 16:13:54 -0400 (EDT)
   From: cph@martigny.ai.mit.edu (Chris Hanson)

   There really are only two options available here.  First, that the
   various factions think up new names and go forward in different
   directions under these new flags.  Second, that one faction takes over
   and pushes Scheme forward in their direction, leaving out the other
   factions.

Even before I got to this paragraph, it occurred to me that perhaps
Scheme should be split into "T" (or "Truth") and "Common Scheme"...

--Guy