Scheme pre-R6RS Workshop at ICFP - What is the Point?

   Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 14:12:37 -0400
   From: Alan Bawden <Alan@lcs.mit.edu>

      Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 10:11:32 -0500 (CDT)
      From: Shriram Krishnamurthi <shriram@cs.rice.edu>

      I licked my finger and stuck it out in the air, and mysteriously
      enough, it didn't download the archives.

      Sheesh.

      'shriram

   ftp://ftp-swiss.ai.mit.edu/archive/scheme-mail

   except it appears that these archives haven't been updated since 1994.  If
   you start reading now, perhaps somone at MIT will have put the rest of the
   archives in place by the time you catch up to 1994.

I'll be happy to update the archives.  I'll try to get it done later
today.

Better yet would be to have one of those automated web-browseable
archives.  I've never done this -- does anyone know how to set one up?
How difficult is it?