bibrefs in R5RS

In the unlikely event that someone (in particular, Richard) wants a
list of more Scheme texts, such a list is available from my Web site:

  http://www.cs.rice.edu/~shriram/Scheme/Education/
  Scheme in Education

In particular, it lists the Scheme texts in French that have been
published in the recent past (which Danvy forgot to mention, but I
won't try to reproduce from memory here to avoid a faux paus).

'shriram

PS: While I'm at it, let me just add that authors are welcome to
    submit their book information to me.  The purpose of my page is to
    concentrate specifically on Scheme in general computing and
    programming education, so it gets linked to from many "education"
    sites that don't link to the Repository.  It also gets many of its
    hits from such sites.  Please see the site for submission info.