Re: can (values) be the (an) unspecified value?

I'm sure I missed something (in fact, it must be a lot), but *I* was
under the impression, that the only continuations accepting other than
exactly one argument are those created by call-with-values.

This means, (begin (values) 1) is not a valid form.

I can see some pretty inconvenient implementation issues coming up
when we (i.e. you) allow too much here.  (I'm still puzzled by the
question, why VALUES&Co. are such a good thing anyway, but this is
a different story ...)

-Matthias