Re: R5RS meeting at Xerox PARC

> - Macros.  Currently they are in the appendix, and there are three
> proposed low-level mechanisms.  If at all possible, let's choose one
> and put it on the main report, if so, we can add a standard macros
> section, and move LET*, DO, COND, CASE, and others there, with
> prototype definitions.

I'm a bit worried about macros.  For instance, can I define a
macro-defining macro using the syntax-rules language?  How can
it tell to which level a "..." belongs?  I also think we need
more time on the low-level mechanisms.  My least favorite at
present is the one in the Report.  But I could be wrong.  Perhaps
it's actually the best.