R5RS meeting at Xerox PARC

Besides many of the things that Norman posted, here is my wish list
for inclusion in a future report (in no particular order of importance):

- Macros.  Currently they are in the appendix, and there are three
proposed low-level mechanisms.  If at all possible, let's choose one
and put it on the main report, if so, we can add a standard macros
section, and move LET*, DO, COND, CASE, and others there, with
prototype definitions.

- Entities (applicable data).

- EVAL.

- "Pushy" continuations.

- Dynamic wind.

- Multi-dimensional arrays.

- Filling out the standard library with missing operations (e.g.
  vector-for-each), and moving it to a separate section of the report.