meeting after lisp conference

   From: Norman Adams <norman@parc.xerox.com>
   Date: 	Wed, 11 Mar 1992 12:52:27 PST

   I propose that we have an R5RS meeting in conjunction with the
   upcoming Lisp Conference.  Say Thursday the 24th.

   How do people feel about this?

   PARC can host the meeting if the number of participants will fit in
   the space available here.  We can handle up to 40 people if they are
   seated at tables.  If people prefer just chairs and bean bags we can
   accommodate 60 to 70 people.  (Some may find that uncomfortable for an
   all-day meeting though).  We can use the PARC auditorium if the
   meeting is on Friday -- it is certainly big enough to handle whatever
   crowd is interested.

   If we can't fit in the space here, I would be willing to make
   arrangements for a meeting room at a hotel; or perhaps some other Bay
   Area good samaritan will offer to host the meeting?

I think that this is a great idea.  Since L&FP ends on the 24th, I am
not sure that it is practical to commute from San Francisco to PARC
for the meeting that afternoon, but I may be wrong.

I suggest that all additions/modifications to be proposed at this
meeting be submitted in writing to this list in advance so that
participants can review them and thereby hold a more productive and
thoughtful discussion.
Morry Katz
katz@cs.stanford.edu