Just add WITH-VALUES and VALUES.

    As for the politics, consider this proposal as the best oportunity for
    a compromise.  We ask Kent Dybvig to accept the critical property that
    (VALUES E) is always equivalent to E and we ask Guillermo Rozas to
    accept no agreement can currently be reached about an arity checking
    procedure.  Please do not hold WITH-VALUES and VALUES hostage for they
    really do represent existing practice, and many programmers use these
    procedures.  The art of politics is compromise.  What say we give it a try?

In a compromise everyone gives in a little.  I don't see you doing
that.

The semantics that I want is that extra values are truncated when
returned to implicit continuations.  As a compromise, I accept strict
semantics as long as ACCEPTS? is provided.  I'm trying to compromise,
you are trying to have me surrender.