Multiple values for R4RS.

    You are ignoring Kent's point.

    Using the orginal ground rules from Brandeis -- I don't know what the
    ground rules are now -- if everyone wanted A and B, and not everyone
    wanted C, then A and B would go in the report and those who wanted C
    could have it in their implementations.  You have taken the tactic of
    getting C in the report by refusing to agree to A and B, but offering
    to agree on A, B, and C together.  You claim that having A and B
    imposes something on you while trying to impose C on everyone else.

    So now Kent is making similar offers about those C which he cares
    about.

You are ignoring my position.  I DON'T WANT multiple values UNLESS I
can truncate values conveniently.  That does not mean that I require
the default be to truncate values, just that it be possible for me to
do so.  Otherwise I personally find no use for multiple values, and
would rather not have them in the language at all.