Comments on the draft standard

Now that I have had a chance to think about jinx's response on
read/write, and talked this over with M. Shaff as well.

Regarding the problem of read/write invertability, peace.  Hadn't
thought it through, though I still maintain that there is merit to
standardizing the interfaces to dumpheap and dumpworld.

On the other hand, I now agree that read/write shouldn't return #f or
#t.  The problem is, I really don't want to have to be killed (an
error is signalled...) when a read/write fails.  I believe that the
best solution would be to add a third optinal argument to everything
that takes a port, the argument being of the form

	(lambda args ..body..)

Which is the continuation to be called with some
implementation-specific arguments.  An error should be signalled only
in the absence of such a continuation.

Thus:

	(write <value> [ <port> [ <error-continuation> ]])

Comments?

Jon