editing

This message is to inform everyone that I'm willing to edit the
Revised^4 Report, even if it has to be put into a form constrained by some
standards organization.  I'm keeping track of changes, typos, and other
edits that need to be made.

The main language changes on which I perceive consensus so far are
(1) addition of PEEK-CHAR
(2) changes to number syntax (GJS, GLS, and others have already made
appropriate edits to numbers section)
(3) changes to description & semantics of EQ? and EQV? to
allow multiple empty vectors & strings

Have I forgotten anything?

I also intend to add a more precise description of quasiquote, which of
course will have to be approved first.