Let's get together again

I'm all for getting together, but because my (paid) job is Lisp and not
Scheme, I'd be happier if it were over a weekend so I wouldn't have to
take time away from work. Also, many of the X3J13 participants will be
arriving for Monday subcommittee meetings and if they came Saturday,
they could get cheaper fares. Note, too, that Thursday/Friday is 4th
of July weekend and not everyone will necessarily want to spend that time
in Boston -- though certainly I plan to be there so this last point is
not a problem for me, just another possible reason why the weekend before
(27-28 June) might be better for meeting.