eqv?

I believe that the paragraph starting "There is only one empty
list..." on page 13, section 6.2 of R3RS should be modified.  In MIT
Scheme, the statement that

is actually false, because there is a user operation,
`set-string-length!', which distinguishes between two empty strings.
I think that the same might be true of #() in an implementation with
`vector-grow!'.

The statement should be modified to indicate that it is true given the
operations described in the report, and may not be true in a given
implementation with extended operations.