title wars

The title I chose for the report is under siege.  I guess this means we
need to discuss what it should be.  I think the complaint is that the
superscript will pose typesetting and pronunciation problems for people
who cite the report.  But think of the hundreds of papers with "SL_2(R)"
in their title.  Oh well.

The main thing that's important to me is that it be as similar as
possible to "Revised Report on the Algorithmic Language ALGOL 60".
Beyond that I don't much care.  Here are other possibilities:

- Dan Friedman has suggested "Revised Report on the Algorithmic Language
  SCHEME" but this could be confused much too easily with the "Revised
  Report on Scheme".

- "Another Report on the Algorithmic Language SCHEME"
  (suggestive of YACC.)  I sort of like this one.

- "A Report on the Algorithmic Language SCHEME"

- "Thrice Revised Report on the Algorithmic Language SCHEME"
  This raises fomatting problems, since without the "thrice" it's
  already as wide as it can be without deviating from the Algol report
  layout.

- "Fourth Report on the Algorithmic Language SCHEME"
  This has the advantage that it makes the next version easier to name.

"Report #4 on...", "The Next Report on ..." [imitative of "the
next whole earth catalog"], ...

or we could give the language a new name? no.