MIN/MAX, DO/RETURN

Jonathan Rees had a good points about a couple of my earlier remarks...

* Making MIN/MAX return smallest/largest representable number would
  be infeasible in implementions with bigfloats or bignums. I should
  have thought of that. (I must have been thinking too hard about
  the flonum case; sorry.) I'll withdraw that suggestion.

* Making DO bind RETURN would have been a bad idea since it would "wire"
  the name RETURN. I withdraw my disparaging remarks about its not binding
  that name.

-kmp