Re: planning the next steps

michael, peter, patrick, vitaly, [& olivier],

since you're all back for the start of the term, i
wanted to re-send this to remind everyone of the
development directions for BMG.  i'd like the four
of you to meet regularly, at least weekly, while
i'm away, to make progress on these fronts.  if
possible, i'd like to incorporate the stata center
plans (2D floorplans only?) into BMG so we can do
route-finding inside stata.

please think about this and write back to the
group with the pieces you wish to concentrate on
over the coming term.  i'll write more over the
coming week with suggestions for coordinating all
of our efforts.

seth.