BMG website

Hi guys,

I did a bit of updating on the BMG website, linking to each of our
research pages, adding a few missing minutes to the meeting log, etc.

For some reason, if pages in /citypub aren't owned by group city, they
don't display on the web. Watch out for that.

I don't have ALL of the missing minutes -- the month of February is a bit
spotty. I'll dig around for missing notes, but if any of you guys took
notes, pass em along to me and I'll put em up.

-P