MIT Computer-Aided Programming (CAP) Group
|L-R: Rishabh Singh, Zhilei Xu, Prof. Armando Solar-Lezama, Kuat Yessenov, and Jean Yang.|
We aim to develop tools and techniques that exploit computing power to help programmers tackle programming problems.
Professor Armando Solar-Lezama, Fearless Leader
- Sketch (Solar-Lezama and external collaborators). Induction-based program synthesis from implementation specifications.
- Programming with Delegation (Yang and Solar-Lezama).
Using constraints in implementations to produce robust and efficient
- Storyboard Programming (Singh and Solar-Lezama). Using abstraction and a graphical interface for usable and verifiable program synthesis.
- Synthesis from Program Traces(Xu, Yessenov, and Solar-Lezama). Using a database of program behaviors to aid synthesis for complex object-oriented library code.
- Computer Aided Programming, Enabling Software at Scale. Strategic Directions in Software at Scale, Berkeley, August 2010 (ppt)
- Computer Aided Programming, the next frontier. Microsoft Research, April 2010 (ppt)
- The Sketching Approach to Program Synthesis. Invited talk APLAS 2009 (ppt)
Tue Mar 1 15:43:31 EST 2011