Re: TP770 DVD region/country code problems

My DVD came with several floppies, one of them labelled "DVD Movie
Region 1 for Windows 95".  I think I read somewhere that you can only
install a region code once, and that subsequent installs will not work.
I have no idea if this is true.  Presumably this is to keep someone from
being able to access movies from different regions with the same
hardware.  Don't you just love the restrictions that are put on digital
audio/video...

--Lee Hetherington