Re: Adding a CD to a 365X

>If you are ordering from surplus direct like I did, be
>forewarned that they DO NOT accept returns for system
>incompatibilities ONLY defective merchandise.  This
>drive, as it is delivered, certainly doesn't seem
>compatible.  Live and learn.

Does it appear to be compatible with a regular IDE cable or the 2.5" -> 3.5" adapters?

My fastest CD-ROM is a 2x IDE, and I am only using SCSI CD-ROMS now.

--
Paul Khoury <pkhoury@loop.com>
http://pkhoury.dyn.ml.org

Current system statistics:
The Operating System/2 Version is 4.00
Revision 9.029
There are 22 Processes with 93 Threads.
This machine's uptime is 0d 22h 27m 20s 257ms.