Re: Notebooks

<< I love my Sony video but their laptop keyboard (that I tried)
sucked....I'll take quality feel and the TrackPoint anytime as it now
stands.  I'd prefer lighter, comfortable, fast and bright....not to mention
capable but its all about trade off$.  I also still like the size and feel
of my 701...wish the upgrade results had been dramatic.

You could certainly not expect the upgrade results to be more than you
saw. Fast machines are more than a slightly faster clock speed in the
processor!

Here is an idea, wouldn't it be nice if IBM would use its folding keyboard
technology from the 701 on a full size notebook, then they could make
a full sized keyboard with separate numeric pad and cursor cluster ...