Re: TP 770

On Mon, 9 Feb 98 07:19:34 EST, Robert Dewar wrote:

><<It's real uggly. I have the same problem.
>There is no help, just Ctrl+Alt+Del.
>>>

>Actually that's very encouraging, because it means it is NOT a problem
>in my particular machine. So now it is worth pursuing IBM on the problem
>(did you do so yet).

Hmmm, I had a similiar problem on my ThinkPad 701CS, also with Warp
4, until I reinstalled the video drivers.  Only a C-A-D would work for me, too. :(

--
Paul Khoury
pkhoury@loop.com

To request a list of available docuements, reply with DOCUMENTS
in the subject line.

Current system statistics:
The Operating System/2 Version is 4.00
Revision 9.029
There are 22 Processes with 83 Threads.
This machine's uptime is 0d 15h 16m 54s 0ms.