EZSERV woes AGAIN!

Greetings all, its been some time since I got back to the list.

My TP701C has been into repair a number of times:

august-mid sept: Memory allocation errors,: Diagnosis replaced system board
waited on parts for 2 weeks

Recieved the machine and the machine wouldn't boot : Diagnosis: Power Board

then IRda was out

And now, the same symptoms as the power board have reappeared.

Now I BABY this machine dreadfully, and have been most disturbed by the fact
that in the last few months it seems to be at ezserv more than its here.

I also agree that these incidences are relatively minor, but they all add
up.  My general feeling of reliability has diminished.

If anyone has had similar experiences, please email me to tell me how your
problems have been resolved and what advice you might have.

TIA

Dennis

chessie@megsinet.net
pantazis@uiuc.edu