RE: dynamic dialup Vs fixed Ethernet IP in win95?

On my 701 with win 95 I am doing the exact opposite with a Megahertz combo card. The office connection is a DHCP and the dial up is "fixed" I put fixed in quotes because you can set whatever you like for dial up. So ..... it is possible, it did take some tweaking.

  Chris DiBona