Re: ethernet/modem combo, thanks and summary

At 01:38 PM 12/7/96 -0800, Tom Franklin wrote:
>3Com has a deal where you can buy the ethernet/33.6 combo card directly
>from them for $219 or $239 for thin net capability.  I have mine on
>order now.  You have to find one of the ads they run in either PC Week
>or Info World.

	I'm kinda interested myself.  If you find a phone number for where to
order this from, I'd be interested (perhaps others on the list would be too).

-------
Randy Whittle		rwhittle@usa.net
USC Graduate School of Business    http://www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle

I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it
is for or against. I'm a human being first and foremost, and as such I
am for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole. - Malcolm X