Subject: Re: Using 560 for external display
Author:  Steve Hultquist <ssh@wwsi.com> at Gateway
Date:    11/14/96 2:05 PM

At 11:32 AM 11/14/96 -0800, Swartz, Charles wrote:
>Now in the latest PC Magazine, a letter claims the 560 simply won't
>output to a 640x480 source -- even if one was willing to accept a
>smaller window or even no display on the TB screen.
>
>Does anyone have direct, authentic experience with this situation?  I'd
>love to know before I wait in line for the 133 MHZ version.....

I do not have direct experience with this.  *However*, I have never seen an
IBM that won't do this, so I'd be *really* surprised if the 560 didn't.  It
*does* mean that you have to set the local display to 640x480, which some
folks don't do...

FWIW.
ssh
--
Steve Hultquist, Founder                             Worldwide Solutions, Inc.
Systems, Network, Internet, and Business Engineering         Boulder, Colorado