What are drivers am I missing?

Due to some rather extreme circumstances I had to reload my 760Ed from
scratch this week (actually I did it twice :-( )

Now I have 2 devices that I find listed under 'other devices' that do
not have drivers installed and I cannot figure out what I need to do
to install the driver.  Anyone have an idea.....

The devices are listed as:

PCI Multimedia Video Device - I have loaded the Video Driver and the
Video    capture stuff...

PCMCIA Card Services I have loaded the PC Card Director (that is the
only

Anyone have a clue?

Thanks

Gary