RE: Waverunner ISDN PCMCIA Card & Win95

A passing thought on seeing this thread: Germany seems to
be the centre of the world in terms of ISDN kit. It also means
that it's worth checking out German companies for ISDN
PCMCIA cards. In particular look out for AVM and Dr. Neuhaus
brands - these are very well respected there. Last time I looked,
ISDN kit from Germany was very good and very competitively
priced.

Chances are, manuals in English would be available.

cheers,

Andrew