Waverunner ISDN PCMCIA Card & Win95

I just purchased a bunch (I'm embarrassed to say how many) of
Waverunner PCMCIA cards to be used in Thinkpads of various
configurations. I was assured that this worked under Windows 95.
Imagine my surprise when after having trouble locating the drivers I
called IBM and they said there was no Windows 95 support for this
card. How can IBM sell a PCMCIA product today without a Windows 95
driver?!?!?! After all, it's almost 1997!!

I would think with the rapidly growing popularity of ISDN that IBM
would pay more attention to this. Anyway, I am now going to fill out
the paperwork to return all these useless IBM Waverunner PCMCIA
cards.

I hope others learn from my experience.

 - Christopher.