760E 150MHz purchase, full story

For those of you interested in how all this worked, here's the story:

I found DataVision in news://comp.sys.laptops in one of the pricing
articles so I hit their website and called them.  They had two 760E XGAs
in stock, and I bought them both.  After some struggle with the credit
cards, they were shipped, but, unfortunately, arrived a day later than
expected (on Friday instead of Thursday).

There was a mixup on pricing, and we've discussed it.  It turns out that
they charged me $200 more than their cost, and they had to buy them off
the street to have them in stock.  I am satisfied that they have told me
the truth and dealt fairly with me, and I will use them as suppliers
again.  Because of the mixup that I had, please let them know you're
calling them because you learned of them from my post?  I'd appreciate
it!

I'll post more on the machine later, but it's *beautiful*!

ssh
--
Steve Hultquist               Business, system, network, and Internet
Worldwide Solutions, Inc.                                 Engineering