Re: 755cd - 800 x 600 external monitor with 65K+ colors

yes !  i remember when i was going to use the dock station for my
755cx to make use of a NEC MultiSync 21 inch monitor.  unfortunately,
i had to lend it to a friend for a while.  but now i have it back ...

i also have an STB Nitro driver.

i remember someone posted a pretty big 20+ step setup procedure to do get
the thinkpad to see the external monitor.  does anyone have a copy of
this procedure?  If so, i would ~really~ appreciate it being posted so
i can do the setup.  Remembering the complexity of doing this, i am
somewhat hesitant of doing it on my own.

thanks !

doug