Access to ThinkPad Dock with SCSI CD-ROM

Is anyone on this list in Virginia? I'd like to install NeXTStep for Intel
Processors 3.1 onto my ThinkPad 755C, but only have version 3.1, which
doesn't seem to do network installs.

If agreeable, I'd like to drop by for a visit drop my laptop into your dock
to do the install...

Please contact me off list if this is agreeable. In exchange, I could create
a personalized TrueType signature font (typeface design is what I'm working
toward learning...), or would a beta AT&T 14.4 Keep in Touch PCMCIA Modem be
worth anything in this context, or perhaps credit towards getting my old 8
MB Kingston credit card RAM module (KTM-TP360/8) would be of use in this? (I
just upgraded to 20MB in my 755C and have this to spare).

William

William Adams
Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow