Re: Thinkpad battery/charge question

Sorry...I didn't read this closely enough. You are clearly getting use of
the battery so you must have already turned it on. I don't have a "fix" for
the fuel gauge issue. I need to use ThinkPad utilities from IBM for my power
management. I haven't tried the Win95 generic ones (in fact, I don't even
know where they are). I have a 755CD that has specific IBM utilities for this.
Thanks
Mike Redmond
---------