Re: original delivery (and 755CD memory)

It's true, the pentium 755CD uses non-parity memory while the 486/100 uses
parity.  They use the same form factor.  I have a pentium model and ordered
a 32 Meg non-parity module.  There was a problem with it so they shipped me
a module for the 486 (with parity)  Turns out that you can use a parity
module in either model, the pentium model will just ignore the extra parity
bits.  Doesn't work the other way though....

-Mike