Re: TP:"Too Hot for Lap" 755CX Laptop

At 11:07 AM 10/28/96 Time, John Pham wrote:
>I'd be cautious to use anything that don't dissipate the heat such as a
>pillow or blanket.

I don't understand, do you mean when you use your thinkpad at an office,
you bring a pillow with you instead of putting it on a desk? :)

I leave my TP on all the time, on some kind of hard surface, with the feet
extended, and the heat is reasonable.  The few times I've left it sitting
on a blanket or carpet for a long time the heat is amazingly higher..

jesse montrose <jesse@spine.com> http://www.spine.com
     After seven years, I was sent home to my family.
                 Little man, I give the watch to you.