Re: TP:"Too Hot for Lap" 755CX Laptop

At 03:50 PM 10/28/96 -0600, Michael Redmond wrote:
>I now use a "lapdesk". These are all over the place for really cheap. It is
>thin piece of hardboard with a melamine top (or plastic) about 1.5' X 1'.
>Underneath is a cloth pillow filled with styrofoam beads. I actually got
>mine at a resale place for $1. Probably not so good for airplane trips
>because it is a bit bulky.

I like those too..

The pad I mentioned is light and thin enough that I've taken it with me
several times, even stuck it in my laptop bag with the wristwrest sticking
out :)
jesse montrose <jesse@spine.com> http://www.spine.com
     After seven years, I was sent home to my family.
                 Little man, I give the watch to you.