Re: Need RAM advice

If you put non-IBM memory into your machine you will void the balance of
your 3-year warranty, according to IBM.  That alone should be enough to
consider Big Blue.  I am unfamiliar with your machine type, so do not know
what type of memory it takes.  Fact is, I found a lower price for IBM-brand
memory for my 760EL than for 3rd party memory.  That's right.  $199 for a
16Mb module.